Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas unveil the first photo of their daughter.

Chopra and Jonas announced the birth of their first child in January.


Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas will never forget Mother's Day. The parents shared an Instagram photo of their baby daughter, announcing her return home after more than 100 days in the NICU.

          


Jonas’ Mother’s Day post included a special message to his wife.

“Babe, you inspire me and every way, and you are taking to this new role with such ease and steadiness,” he wrote. “I am so grateful to be on this journey with you. You are already an incredible mother. Happy Mother’s Day. I love you.”

At the end of her post, Chopra wrote to Jonas, “There is no one I’d rather do this with than you. Thank you for making me a mama @nickjonas I love you ❤️.”

Chopra and Jonas were married in 2018 after just five months of being engaged. Their wedding included two ceremonies in Jodhpur, India, in front of 225 guests. 

No comments:

Post a Comment